- IE GoPost Newswire: http://ienewswire.notlong.com - online bulletin board which contains information about scholarships/fellowships, jobs/internships, international opportunities, events, and topics of interest.
- IE Student Services Center
forms, brochures, general printed information
- Campus general-access computing labs
- Engineering Writing Center
"The Engineering/iSchool Writing Center's main goal is to improve the writing skills of the engineering and iSchool students at the University of Washington by offering one-on-one peer consulting appointments."
- Engineering Library
- Suzallo and Allen Libraries
- College of Engineering resource page
- University of Washington Student Guide
- Xerox Scan-to-Web public directory
If a graduate student has a problem, he/she should go and talk with the graduate advisor. If the problem is not resolved, the student should then go to the Director. If the grievance is with one of these persons, the student should go to the other.