Developing Game-Themed Applications with XNA
Day-2: Design and implement your own game.
Link to workshop main page
Three-day workshop at SGWS, Mexico
Feb 12-14, 2010
Section-1: 09:00 - 10:00 Catchup, Review, and Improve.
- Review of
- Improved BlockBreaker
(here is the
final source): In-game logic vs. Interactive Graphics
- Exercise 1: un-breakable blocks.
- Exercise 2: fix the "balls getting stuck" problem.
- Exercise 3: support multiple balls and
- Exercise 4: include winning condition to the game.
- Section-2: 10:00 - 13:00 Design your own simple game.
Approach to designing/implementing your own game.
designing your own game.
to implementing your game.
This document and the related materials are developed with support from
Microsoft Research Computer Gaming Initiative under the Computer Gaming
Curriculum in Computer Science RFP, Award Number 15871, and 16531.