Administrative Support Resources for Laboratory Medicine Faculty
The Office Administrative Support Group has matched you with an administrative "point-person" in order to provide equitable and efficient support to all Laboratory Medicine faculty. This contact person is able to assist each of you with a variety of administrative tasks, and he/she can also connect you with your designated grants specialist.
Please note that this new assignment will not affect any long-standing administrative support that you currently receive, i.e., Grand Rounds coordination, Research Conference, A&P Committee, etc.
Please note that the person to whom you are assigned is your primary contact and that the group will work collectively to support you and your needs.
Your administrative person can assist with, or appropriately route, any of the following requests:
- Meeting coordination and/or room requests
- Supply and book purchase requests
- Travel arrangement requests
- Travel and Non-Travel Reimbursement requests
- Document formatting
- Copy/Fax requests
- Credentialing, certifications, and membership renewals
- Lab Med website updates
- Notice/Flyer posting requests
- Poster production
- Outside speaker liaison
- Course pack delivery and/or production
- Catalyst Survey creation and/or maintenance
- Library Article requests and retrieval
- AV & Teleconferencing set-up
- Grant Pre-approval processes
Requests that are not captured above can be directed to your contact person, and he/she will work with the Office Administrative Support Group to facilitate the request.
Another option for Copy/Fax requests
A Copy/Fax request box is located near the reception desk of NW120. You may place items here with requests to be faxed or copied by filling out the short request form or attaching written directions. The administrative staff can complete the requests within 24 hours.
Your Office Administrative Support Group
|Georgia St. Aubyn