Clinical Immunology Division
The Clinical Immunology Laboratory at the University of Washington offers a wide range of assays to aid in the diagnosis, management, and monitoring of problems associated with immunological disorders. In addition, the laboratory is involved in research and development of diagnostic tests and their clinical application in the field of immunology. Contact us for information about consultations and test ordering/cost.
Clinical Immunology Faculty and Staff
- Clinical Laboratories
- University of Washington Medical Center
- 1959 NE Pacific Street, Room NW220
- Seattle, WA 98195
- Tel: (206) 598-6149 Laboratory (regular hours)
- Tel: 206.520.4600 Ref. Lab. Services (supplies, courier service, shipping info.)
- Tel: (206) 598-6224 Inquiry for results after hours
Clinical interpretation of test results and consultation are available, during regular hours, from Dr. Wener and Dr. Morishima through the Reference Laboratory Services' number above. The Laboratory Medicine Resident on-call may be reached anytime by calling the UWMC paging operator at (206) 598-6190.
A comprehensive set of clinical tests are available for the diagnosis and monitoring of immunological disorders. For detailed information, see the Online Laboratory Test Guide.
Last updated: 04/06/2018