In the current NewsFlash, read about changes in results units for EBV DNA PCR Assay and new tests for BROCA add-on to ColoSeq™ and Myocarditis Viral Panel…
May 2013 NewsFlash»
The Department of Laboratory Medicine offers several publications for the community. If you would like any of the following publications or would like to add your name to our mailing list, please call Jackie Ritmire at (206) 616-8882 or email to email@example.com.
The department publishes a monthly newsletter updating the community on test changes. These changes include the day the tests are performed, sample and storage requirements, reference ranges, prices, CPT codes, and methodologies. All News Flash publications are available in a downloadable pdf format.
News Flash in printable PDF* format:
The following links will open in a new window:
Previous issues of News Flash publications are available upon request.
Note: If you are currently receiving printed copies of News Flash and would prefer to download from this site, please email us your name and address and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Last updated: 5/1/2013
Virologic Views is a publication that provides educational information on the latest developments, improvements in testing, and new tests available in virology.
Virologic Views publication in downloadable PDF* format:
- The following links will open in a new window:
- Winter 2003: New Developments in HIV-1 Testing [112k pdf]
- Summer 2003: Enteroviruses and West Nile Virus: The Uninvited Boys of Summer [81k pdf]
- Summer 2002: Human Herpesvirus 8 Infection [177k pdf]
- Spring 2000: Influenza and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) [74k pdf]
- Fall 1999: Human Herpesvirus 6, 7, and 8 [60k pdf]
- Summer 1999: Hepatitis B Diagnosis, Treatment and Research [89k pdf]
- Winter 98-99: Diagnosis of Recent or Acute HIV-1 Infection and Assessment of Virologic Failures [59k pdf]