Spring 2006 Service Learning Course Schedule
Annoucement for Service Learning Students
Before the quarter begins:
- Explore the Students page on our website to learn more about service learning!
- Curious about what's been offered in the past? Click on this link, then on any given quarter.
- You may also contact us at 206.616.2885 or email email@example.com
Once the quarter starts:
- Registration for Spring 2006 service learning opportunities will open at 8:00 AM on Thursday, March 30th and close at 8:00 AM on Monday, April 3rd.
- Please contact the Carlson Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 616-2885 if you have any questions.
- To learn
about service learning and how to register, come to Service Learning 101.
- If you would like to stop by and talk one-on-one about your service learning options, come during drop in hours.
- If you need bus and/or directions to your site, they are probably detailed in the list associated with your class below.
- Come to the Carlson Center, MGH 120, or email email@example.com if you have questions.
||Comparative Study of Death||J. Green|
|CEP 200|| Intro
to Community and Environmental Planning
|EEP 999||Transition School||N. Sisko|
|ENGL 121 A||Composition: Social Issues||Description|
|ENGL 121 B||Composition: Social Issues||Description|
|ENGL 121 C||Composition: Social Issues||Description|
|ESRM 101||Forests and Society||Description||K. Vogt|
|ESRM 471||Urban Forest Landscapes||G. Bradley|
|GEOG 277||Geography of Cities||Description||M. Sothern|
|GEN ST 349/NURS 445||Critical Perspectives on Homeless Youth||J. Ensign, L. Pritchard and R. Vaughn|
|HSTAA 432||History of Washington and the Pacific NW||Description||M. Wright|
|POL S 384/ENVIR 384||Global Environmental Politics||Description||K. Litfin|
|PSYCH 451||Health Psychology||Description||D. Chun|
|SOC 401||Special Topics: Social Inequality and Food||K. Stovell|
|SOC WF 315||Community Service Learning||Description||S. de Mello and M. Bagshaw|
|SPAN 301 A_B_C_D||Grammar and Lexicon|
|SPAN 302 A_B_C||Grammar and Lexicon|
|SPAN 303 A_B||Introduction to Stylistics Through Composition|
|SPAN 315 A||Stylistics and Composition for Heritage Students||M. Gillman|
|SPAN 316 A||Stylistics and Composition for Heritage Students||M. Gillman|
|WOMEN 200||Introduction to Women Studies||Description||A. Mandaville|
|WOMEN/AES 322||Race, Class, Gender||Description||S. Wellend|