Summer 2006 Service Learning Course Schedule
Annoucement for Service Learning Students
Before the quarter begins:
- Explore the Students page on our website to learn more about service learning!
- Curious about what's been offered in the past? Click on this link, then on any given quarter.
- You may also contact us at 206.616.2885 or email email@example.com
Once the quarter starts:
- Registration for Summer 2006 service learning opportunities will open at 8:00 AM on Wednesday, June 21 and close at 5 pm on Friday, June 23.
- Please contact the Carlson
Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 616-2885 if
you have any questions.
- If you would like to stop by and talk one-on-one about your service learning options, come during drop in hours.
- If you need bus and/or directions to your site, they are probably detailed in the list associated with your class below.
- Come to the Carlson Center, MGH 120, or email email@example.com if you have questions.
|ENGL 121||Composition: Social Issues||Description||J. Lillis|
|SOC 270||Social Problems||Description||C. Childers|
|PSYCH 451||Health Psychology||Description||D. Chun|
|WOMEN/PSYCH 357|| Psychobiology