Winter 2004 Service Learning Course Schedule
Annoucement for Service Learning Students
- Click on your course number below to see the list of community-based organizations and positions for your service learning course.
- Beginning at 8 am on Thursday, January 8th through midnight on Sunday, January 11th, students can register online for a service learning opportunity.
- If you need bus and/or directions to your site, they are probably listed in the list associated with your class below.
- Come to the Carlson Center - 120 Mary Gates Hall - if you have registration questions or any other questions.
- You may also contact us at 206.616.2885 or email email@example.com
Click on link for orgs and positions list
|Course Title||Course Syllabus||Instructor|
|AAS 392||Asian American and Pacific Islander Women||G. Nomura|
|AES 151||Introduction to the Social Structures and Cultures of American Ethnic Groups||Syllabus||R. Bonus|
|BLS 490||Sr. Seminar: History, Politics, Ethics of Service||R. Krabill|
|ENGL 121A||Composition: Social Issues||
|ENGL 121B||Composition: Social Issues||Syllabus||B. Gribben|
|ENGL 121C||Composition: Social Issues||Syllabus||E. Whitmire|
|ENGL 281 C||Intermediate Expository Writing||Syllabus||E. Simmons-Oneill|
|GEN ST 345||Homeless Youth Advocacy||Syllabus||E. Knight & S. Saline|
|GEOG 377||Urban Political Geography||M. Brown|
|PHARM 439||Community Outreach Service||K. Dawson|
|PHIL 338||Philosophy of Human Rights||W. Talbott|
|POL S/HIST 249/SOC 266||Introduction to Labor Studies||Syllabus||M. Levi|
|PSYCH 306||Developmental Psychology||Syllabus||S. Carlson|
|SPAN 302 Any section||Grammar and Lexicon||G. Fisch|
|SPAN 315 Any section||Spanish for Bilingual/Heritage Students||M. Gillman|