Winter 2005 Service Learning Course Schedule
Annoucement for Service Learning Students
Before the quarter begins:
- Explore the Students page on our website to learn more about service learning!
- Curious about what's been offered in the past? Click on this link, then on any given quarter.
- You may also contact us at 206.616.2885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the quarter starts:
- Registration for Winter Quarter, 2005 service learning is now closed.
- Be sure to hand in the Ackowledgement of Risk form - also attached to the confirmation email.
- If you need bus and/or directions to your site, they are probably detailed in the list associated with your class below.
- Come to the Carlson Center, MGH 120, or email email@example.com if you have questions.
|Course Number||Course Title||Course Syllabus||Instructor|
|AAS 392||Asian American and Pacific Islander Women||G. Nomura|
|ANTH 100||Introduction to Anthropology||C. Speed|
|ANTH 289||Identities: Service Learning||Syllabus||C. Lowe|
|ENGL 121A||Composition: Social Issues Poverty and Class||Syllabus||J. Lillis|
|ENGL 121 C||Composition: Social Issues Environment||Syllabus||I. Alexander|
|Seminar: Exploring Service||C. Suni|
|PHARM 439||Community Outreach Service||Syllabus||K. Dawson|
|PHIL/WOMEN/POL S - 206/212||Philosophy of Feminism||C. Di Stefano|
|POL S 249/HIST 249/SOC 266||Introduction to Labor Studies||Syllabus||D. Jacoby|
|POL S 411||Theories of State||B. Mello|
|PSYCH 306||Developmental Psychology||Syllabus||S. Carlson|
|SPAN 301||Grammar and Lexicon||Pending|
|SPAN 302||Grammar and Lexicon||Pending|
|SPAN 303||Grammar and Lexicon||Pending|
|SPAN 315||Stylistics and Composition for Heritage Students||M. Gillman|
|WOMEN 200||Introduction to Women's Studies||Syllabus||R. Aanerud|