Winter 2006 Service Learning Course Schedule
Annoucement for Service Learning Students
Before the quarter begins:
- Explore the Students page on our website to learn more about service learning!
- Curious about what's been offered in the past? Click on this link, then on any given quarter.
- You may also contact us at 206.616.2885 or email email@example.com
Once the quarter starts:
- Registration for Winter, 2006 service learning opportunities will open at 8:00 AM on Friday, January 6th and close at 8:00 AM on Monday, January 9th.
- Please contact the Carlson Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 616-2885 if you have any questions.
- To learn
about service learning and how to register, come to Service Learning 101.
* January 3, 1:30-2:30 Mary Gates Hall 120 Conference Room
* January 5, 9-10am Mary Gates Hall 120 Conference Room
- If you would like to stop by and talk one-on-one about your service learning options, come during drop in hours.
- If you need bus and/or directions to your site, they are probably detailed in the list associated with your class below.
- Come to the Carlson Center, MGH 120, or email email@example.com if you have questions.
|Course Number||Course Title||Course Description||Course Syllabi||Instructor|
|AAS 392||Asian American and Pacific Islander Women||Description||G. Nomura|
|COM 304/POL S 304||American Press and Politics||Description||Syllabus||T. Lagos|
|ENGL 121 A||Composition: Social Issues||Description||K. Kelley|
|ENGL 121 B||Composition: Social Issues||Description||Syllabus||M. Vechinsky|
|ENGL 121 C||Composition: Social Issues||Description||J. Halpin|
|ENGL 121 D||Composition: Social Issues||Description||P. Morgan|
|ESRM 400||Conflict Management||Description||Syllabus||C. Ryan|
|GEOG 370||Problems in Resource Management||Description||Website||D. Mercer|
|HSTAA 432||Pacific Northwest History||Description||Syllabus Website||M. Wright|
|IOP 300||Waseda||J. Haywood|
|PHARM 439||Community Outreach Service||K. Dawson|
|POL S 249/HIST 249/SOC 266||Introduction to Labor Studies||Description||M. Levi|
|POL S 368/LSJ 320||Human Rights Law||Description||J. Mayerfield|
|SOC 270||Social Problems||Description||Syllabus||A. Harris|
|SPAN 301 A||Grammar and Lexicon||L. Bensadon|
|SPAN 301 B||Grammar and Lexicon||J. Gonzalez|
|SPAN 301 C||Grammar and Lexicon||L. Bensadon|
|SPAN 302 A||Grammar and Lexicon||F. Gilroy|
|SPAN 302 B||Grammar and Lexicon||F. Rodriquez|
|SPAN 302 C||Grammar and Lexicon||F. Rodrizuez|
|SPAN 314 A||Stylistics and Composition for Heritage Students||M. Gillman|
|SPAN 315 A||Stylistics and Composition for Heritage Students||M. Gillman|
|WOMEN 200||Introduction to Women's Studies||Description||Syllabus||R. Aanerud|
|WOMEN 207||Introduction to Feminist Theories||A. Mandaville|