Gallery of Student Projects
What is the Gallery of Student Projects?
The Gallery of Student Projects is an opportunity for you to present your service and leadership work through a visual display. This is an opportunity to tell your story to the community members, students, staff, faculty, alumni, academic and civic leaders attending the Spring Celebration of Service and Leadership.
How should I present my work?
- A gallery project can be any visual representation of your work including posters, photos, film, PowerPoint, and/or other media.
- The purpose is to: 1) initiate discussion, 2) attract attention, 3) give you something useful to point to as you discuss your work, 4) stand alone when you're not there to provide an explanation, and 5) let people know what you care about.
Who can apply?
- ALL University of Washington students are invited to apply.
- Email SPRcele@uw.edu with any questions.
What are the benefits of presenting in the Gallery of Student Projects?
- Share your valuable service and leadership work with a diverse audience;
- Connect with other students doing interesting and meaningful work on campus and in the community;
- Receive feedback regarding your work and presentation from gallery officials;
- Build your experience and resume through this opportunity to sharpen your presentation skills.
To see photos from past Spring Celebrations, visit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/expatuw/sets/72157601151409400/show/ ( 2007)