1. The proper way to determine unresponsiveness is?
2. The preferred way to check for breathing is:
3. What is the best position for the victim to be in when you are doing CPR?
4. Where do most out of hospital cardiac arrests occur?
5. What is the best way to open to airway prior to giving mouth to mouth
6. What should you do if the victim has dentures?
7. After dialing 911 to report a cardiac arrest, what should you do?
8. What is the recovery position?
9. What is the ratio of chest compressions to ventilation in one person adult CPR?
10. What is the ratio of chest compressions to ventilation in child and infant CPR?