The Individualized Leadership Training Plan (ILTP) is your personal map for tracking progress toward meeting the UW LEND training requirements. By completing the ILTP you will:
- Assure that you meet the UW LEND training competencies.
- Successfully develop quarterly personal learning objectives.
- With the guidance of your faculty mentor, prepare personal learning objectives by the start of each academic quarter.
- Meet with your UW LEND faculty mentor at least once during each academic quarter, review your success accomplishing your personal learning objectives and establish new and/or revised learning objectives.
- Mark off completed ILTP activities in your UW LEND ePortfolio.