- 2010 Ph.D. Inorganic Chemistry Institute of New Energy and Materials, Nankai University
- 2005 B.S. Chemistry Nankai University
Awards and Honors
- 2015 ACS: Chemical Computing Group Research Excellence Award
- B. Peng, P. J. Lestrange, J. J. Goings, M. Caricato, X. Li, “Energy-Specific Equation-of-Motion Coupled-Cluster Methods for High-Energy Excited States: Application to K-edge X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy,” J. Chem. Theory Comput., 2015, 11, 4146.
- B. Peng, D. B. Lingerfelt, F. Ding, C. Aikens, X. Li, “Real-Time TDDFT Studies of Exciton Decay and Transfer in Silver Nanowire Arrays,” J. Phys. Chem. C, 2015, 119, 6421.
- P. J. Lestrange, B. Peng, F. Ding, G. W. Trucks, M. J. Frisch, X. Li, “Density of States Guided Møller-Plesset Perturbation Theory” J. Chem. Theory Comput., 2014, 10, 1910.
- B. Peng, J. W. May, D. R. Gamelin, X. Li, “Effects of Crystallographic and Shape Anisotropies on Dopant-Carrier Exchange Interactions in Magnetic Semiconductor Quantum Dots,” J. Phys. Chem. C, 2014, 118, 7630.
- B. Peng, B. E. Van Kuiken, F. Ding, X. Li, “A Guided Self-Consistent-Field Method for Excited State Wave Function Optimization: Applications to Ligand Field Transitions in Transition Metal Complexes,” J. Chem. Theory Comput., 2013, 9, 3933.
- B. Peng, W. Liang, M. A. White, D. R. Gamelin, X. Li, “Theoretical Evaluation of Spin-Dependent Auger De-Excitation in Mn2+-Doped Semiconductor Nanocrystals,” J. Phys. Chem. C, 2012, 116, 11223.
- B. Peng, F. Y. Cheng, Z. L. Tao, J. Chen, “Lithium transport at silicon thin film: Barrier for high-rate capability anode,” J. Chem. Phys., 2010, 133, 034701.
- B. Peng, S. Q. Yang, L. L. Li, F. Y. Cheng, J. Chen, “A density functional theory and time-dependent density functional theory investigation on the anchor comparison of triarylamine-based dyes,” J. Chem. Phys., 2010, 132, 034305.
- B. Peng, L. L. Li, W. Q. Ji, F. Y. Cheng, J. Chen, “A quantum chemical study on magnesium(Mg)/magnesium-hydrogen(Mg-H) nanowires,” J. Alloys Compd., 2009, 484, 308-313.
- B. Peng, J. Chen, “Functional materials with high-efficiency energy storage and conversion for batteries and fuel cells,” Coord. Chem. Rev., 2009, 253, 2805-2813.
- B. Peng, J. Liang, Z. L. Tao, J. Chen, “Magnesium nanostructures for energy storage and conversion,” J. Mater. Chem., 2009, 19, 2877-2883.
- B. Peng, J. Chen, “Ammonia borane as an efficient and lightweight hydrogen storage medium,” Energy Environ. Sci., 2008, 1, 479-483.