- 2010 B.S. Chemistry with a minor in Mathematics University of North Carolina at Asheville
Awards and Honors
- 2015 UW Clean Energy Institute: Graduate Student Fellowship
- 2014-2015 UW: Graduate Student Merit Fellowship
- 2012 UW: Benton Seymour Rabinovitch Endowed Fellowship in Chemistry
- 2010 UNCA: Distinction as an Undergraduate Research Scholar
- 2010 UNCA: Distinction in Chemistry
- 2009 UNCA: Outstanding Performance in Physical Chemistry
- 2008 UNCA: NASA North Carolina Space Grant
- A. Petrone, D. B. Lingerfelt, N. Rega, X. Li, “From Charge-Transfer to Charge-Separated State: A Perspective from the Real-Time TDDFT Excitonic Dynamics,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2014, 16, 24457.
- S. A. Fischer, D. B. Lingerfelt, J. W. May, X. Li, “Non-adiabatic Molecular Dynamics Investigation of Photoionization State Formation and Lifetime in Mn2+-Doped ZnO Quantum Dots,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2014, 16, 17507.
- D. B. Lingerfelt, S. A. Fischer, J. W. May, X. Li, “Dynamical Investigations of Inhomogenous Vibrational Broadening in Diluted Magnetic Semiconductor Nanocrystals,” J. Phys. Chem. C, 2014, 118, 3266-3273.