- 2010 B.S. Chemistry with a minor in Mathematics University of North Carolina at Asheville
Awards and Honors
- 2012 UW Benton Seymour Rabinovitch Departmental Fellowship
- 2010 UNCA Distinction as an Undergraduate Research Scholar
- 2010 UNCA Distinction in Chemistry
- 2009 UNCA Outstanding Performance in Physical Chemistry
- 2008 UNCA NASA North Carolina Space Grant
- S. A. Fischer, D. B. Lingerfelt, J. W. May, X. Li, “Non-adiabatic Molecular Dynamics Investigation of Photoionization State Formation and Lifetime in Mn2+-Doped ZnO Quantum Dots,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2014, 16, 17507.
- D. B. Lingerfelt, S. A. Fischer, J. W. May, X. Li, “Dynamical Investigations of Inhomogenous Vibrational Broadening in Diluted Magnetic Semiconductor Nanocrystals,” J. Phys. Chem. C, 2014, 118, 3266-3273.