- 2012 B.S. Chemistry Seattle Pacific University
- 2012 B.S. Biochemistry with a minor in Biology Seattle Pacific University
Awards and Honors
- 2014-2015 UW: Graduate Student Merit Fellowship
- 2014 Telluride Science Research Center: Peter Salamon Scholarship
- 2014 NSF: Graduate Research Fellowship
- 2012 UW: Natt-Lingafelter Graduate Fellowship
- 2012 SPU: David T. and Christina L. Wong Scholarship in Chemistry
- F. Ding, J. J. Goings, M. Frisch, X. Li, “Ab Initio Non-Relativistic Spin Dynamics,” J. Chem. Phys., 2014, 141, 214111.
- J. J. Goings, A. Schimpf, J. W. May, R. Johns. D. R. Gamelin, X. Li, “Theoretical Characterization of Conduction-Band Electrons in Photodoped and Aluminum-Doped Zinc Oxide (AZO) Quantum Dots,”
J. Phys. Chem. C, 2014, 118, 26584.
- J. J. Goings, M. Caricato, M. Frisch, X. Li, “Assessment of Low-scaling Approximations to the Equation of Motion Coupled-Cluster Singles and Doubles Equations,” J. Chem. Phys., 2014, 141, 164116.
- J. J. Goings, F. Ding, X. Li, “Self-Consistent Field using Direct Inversion in Iterative Subspace Method and Quasi-Newton Vectors,” Adv. Quantum Chem., 2014, 68, 77-86.