Academic Year 2015-2016
BOLD Women’s Leadership Camp 2016
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD ONLY
- BOLD is delighted to host our third annual BOLD Women’s Leadership Camp! We welcome both undergraduate women and men to apply for this amazing three-day offsite leadership development program. This non-academic, non-credit program is designed specifically for undergraduate women to expand their leadership potential.
- At BOLD Women’s Leadership Camp you will:
- Discuss leadership issues specific to women.
- Receive insight and support on your professional and personal leadership formation.
- Network with multiple female CEOs and leading executives.
- Learn from women who wish to support your leadership journey.
- Share leadership discussions with your peers.
- Relax and refresh in a lodge-like, casual setting surrounded by nature.
- Stretch your skills and expand your awareness of leadership success.
- Location: IslandWood on Bainbridge Island
- Date: Sunday, July 31, through Tuesday, August 2.
- All Scholarship Applications are due by June 30, 2016 no later than 5:00 pm.
**ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER**
**REFUNDS ARE NOT PROVIDED**
Registration for your event not open yet?Want to keep up-to-date with when new events are open?Sign-up for our e-mail outreach HERE!