HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Alcohol & Other Drug Education
Take a brief confidential screening survey by clicking on the eCHECKUP logo below. You will receive personalized feedback about:
- Your personal risk patterns
- Your individual level of alcohol tolerance
- Your unique family risk factors
- Harm reduction strategies
- Helpful resources at the University of Washington and in our community
Health and Wellness provides educational programs, consultation, and resource referrals around alcohol and other drugs, combining evidence-based intervention and prevention practices to support the campus community.
If you would like to schedule a presentation on alcohol or other drugs or would like to consult with someone about your individual alcohol and/or other drug use please contact Dr. Jason Kilmer at 206.543.7259 or email him at email@example.com.