HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Workshop Request Form
Thank you for your interest in a PHE workshop!
We are excited to work with you to increase student access to evidence-based health knowledge. Before submitting, please review our request policy, outlined below. If you would like more information about the workshops we currently offer, please visit our FAQ page.
Note: If you're interested in having FREE FOOD at your workshop, please see this website for more details. You'll be required to submit a short form about the event, which must be filled out 10 days prior to the workshop. For more information, please contact Logan at email@example.com.
Workshop Request Terms & Conditions
Updated: October 13, 2017
- All requests must be submitted at least one week in advance.
- All requests must be sent through our Typeform system.
- All requests are considered tentative until confirmed via email.
- The requesting group is responsible for providing the space and technology needed for a workshop:
- The space must be large enough to comfortably accommodate all participants. It needs a place to project our visual aids—projection screens and white walls work equally well. Typically, presentations are held in the group's normal meeting space or a classroom on campus. To reserve a classroom online, visit the UW Libraries online room reservation webpage.
- We require requesting groups to provide a projector. The PHEs can bring a computer and HDMI/VGA adapters. Projectors, as well as mobile projection screens, can be checked out for free from the Student Technology Fund’s Equipment Loan presentation. To reserve a projector, visit the STF online reservation website.
- Workshops are more fun when people participate. Please do not schedule a workshop concurrently with other group programming, such as meals or meetings.
- The workshops are designed for a group of at least ten participants. If your group is smaller than ten, and you would still like to request, please email Tehya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please give at least two days notice if you need to cancel or reschedule a workshop.
We thank you in advance for your contributions to organizing a successful workshop! If you have any questions, please email Tehya at email@example.com
CURRENT WORKSHOPS FOR 2017-18
PHE: Let’s Talk About Mental Health 1hr 30 min version or 40 min version by request
This workshop is great for students wanting a peer perspective on mental health. This workshop aims to reduce stigma, promote strategies on how to support others, and offer information about on-campus resources and supports. Topics include stress management, suicide prevention, and self-care. Workshop led by Peer Health Educators trained by H&W.
REQUEST THIS TRAINING HERE !