Research, Publications & Applications
This page contains some highlights from the recent past of projects, publications and tools produced by the UW LLC.
Educational Programs & Professional Development Events
Research Publication Highlights
- Hugo, R. (in press). Indigenous language revitalization in the Pacific Northwest. In K. Denham (Ed.), Northwest Voices. University of Washington Press.
- Yaden, B., Viana da Silva, E., Anciaux Aoki, M. & S. Abramova (2018). Getting to Advanced: Challenging High School Heritage Language Learners to Step Outside of Their Comfort Zone. The Language Educator (Mar/Apr)
- Mapping and Enhancing Language Learning - Reports
- 2018. The Role of Language Centers at Institutions with Increasing Centralized Technology services. WAFLT-COFLT Fall Conference 2018, Portland, OR, October.
- 2017. Future Directions for Lexical Learning and Assessment Applications. International Association for Language Learning Technology. Concordia College, Moorhead, MN, June.
Applications, Archives and Research Tools
Technical and Web Development Support