2011 Washington Law Review Banquet
Please join the University of Washington School of Law and the Washington Law Review for a roundtable discussion on Progress in Reducing Racial Disparities in Washington’s Criminal Justice System on Thursday, May 3, 2012 from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the University of Washington School of Law, William H. Gates Hall, Room 138.
Featuring leaders in the judiciary, law enforcement, politics and civil society:
Washington Supreme Court
* Justice Mary E. Fairhurst
* Justice Steven González
* Justice Debra L. Stephens
* Justice Charles K. Wiggins
U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
* Judge Richard A. Jones
Criminal Justice System, Political and Civil Society Leaders
* Professor Katherine Beckett, University of Washington
* Lisa Daugaard, The Defender Association
* Nicole Gaines, Loren Miller Bar Association President
* William “Jeff” Geoghagan, Seattle Police Department
* Senator Adam Kline, Washington Legislature
* Dan Satterberg, King County Prosecutor
* Professor Kim Ambrose, University of Washington School of Law
* Professor Mary Fan, University of Washington School of Law
CLE Program: 2 Credits, Pending Approval.
This event is free and open to the public. The cost of CLE credits is $15.
RSVP BY APRIL 30
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services,programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation contact the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at: 206.543.6450 (voice), 206.543.6452 (TTY), 206.685.7264 (FAX), or e-mail