ASSISTANT CANDIDATE MARSHAL EAST
REHEARSAL: Thursday, June 12, 1:00 p.m., Husky Stadium, Touchdown Terrace
CHECK-IN AND BRUNCH: Saturday, June 15th, 11:00 a.m., CenturyLink Event Center
COMMENCEMENT: Saturday, June 15th, CenturyLink Field. Marshals should be in place by noon. (See shuttle and driving information below.)
Please read your instructions carefully (linked below) and please attend the rehearsal. We suggest that you print your instructions and bring them with you to the rehearsal and on Commencement Day. Each marshal group will have a team captain who will be available at the rehearsal and on Commencement Day to answer questions regarding these instructions.
On Commencement Day, all marshals need to check in at the Touchdown Terrace at Husky Stadium.
If you have any additional questions please contact our office.
- Instructions & Diagrams
- Student Line-Up Diagram
- Location Map
The following items will be mailed to you:
- Parking Pass (if requested)
- Guest Tickets (if requested)
To do on Commencement Day:
Further information on ceremony procedures, parking, guest tickets, and apparel can be found on the faculty page.
- Wear your academic apparel or change in the Touchdown Terrace.
- Bring ID for gaining entrance to the stadium or lining up areas.
- Commencement Marshals are requested to check in at CenturyLink Field beginning at 11:00 a.m. but no later than 12:00 p.m. This will give us time to find replacements in the event of an emergency. A brunch will be served. Office of Ceremonies staff will remain on site during the ceremony and for 30 minutes following the conclusion of the ceremony.
- Following the brunch, go to your line up area position.