Please read your instructions carefully (linked below) and please attend the rehearsal. We suggest that you print your instructions and bring them with you to the rehearsal and on Commencement Day. Each marshal group will have a team captain who will be available at the rehearsal and on Commencement Day to answer questions regarding these instructions.
On Commencement Day, all marshals need to check in at the Touchdown Terrace, which is located at the east end of Husky Stadium. You can get there via the northeast or southeast access roads (see the Location Map). Enter under the sign that says "Faculty/Disabled Student Entrance."
If you have any additional questions please contact our office.
The following items will be mailed to you:
- Parking Pass (if requested)
- Guest Tickets (if requested)
To do on Commencement Day:
Further information on ceremony procedures, parking, guest tickets, and apparel can be found on the faculty page.
- We will send you your credentials. Once you arrive at Husky Stadium, proceed to the stage. Once the diplomas are arranged for distribution during the ceremony, you are free to join the brunch in the Touchdown Terrace. You can change into your academic regalia there if you wish. Office of Ceremonies staff will remain at the Touchdown Terrace during the ceremony and for 30 minutes following the conclusion of the ceremony.
- Bring ID for gaining entrance to the stadium or lining up areas.
- Report to your line-up position on the Outdoor Practice Facility by 12:30 p.m.(see Instructions and Diagrams and the Faculty Lining Up Chart).