On Commencement Day, all marshals need to check in at the Touchdown Terrace, which is located at the east end of Husky Stadium. You can get there via the northeast or southeast access roads (see the Location Map). Enter under the sign that says "Faculty/Disabled Student Entrance." The brunch will begin at 11:00 a.m. Following the brunch you may proceed to the stage.
If you have any additional questions please contact our office.
The following items will be mailed to you:
- Parking Pass (if requested)
- Guest Tickets (if requested
To do on Commencement Day:
Further information on ceremony procedures, parking, guest tickets, and apparel can be found on the faculty page.
- Wear your academic apparel or change in the Touchdown Terrace.
- Bring ID for gaining entrance to the stadium or lining up areas.
- Commencement Marshals are requested to check in at the Touchdown Terrace at Husky Stadium beginning at 11:00 a.m. but no later than 12:00 p.m. This will give us time to find replacements in the event of an emergency. Abrunch will be served. Office of Ceremonies staff will remain on site during the ceremony and for 30 minutes following the conclusion of the ceremony.
- Following the brunch, go to your line up area position.