Connect with cutting edge companies in one of the most important life sciences clusters in the United States.
Welcome to the Foster Biotechnology and Healthcare Club!
The Biotech and Health Care Club is one of a few industry-specific student organizations available to Foster MBA full-time and evening students. Our mission is to provide an opportunity for current students to explore the roles of MBA graduates in healthcare, life-science and medical technology companies. The Club is building strong relationships between the Foster School of Business and leaders in the local biotechnology and healthcare community. You do not need a background in biotech, science or healthcare to get involved; all you need is an interest in growing, fast-paced, life-changing industries.
The club hosts regular events for members and non-members that cover a broad array of biotech and healthcare topics.
• The role of MBA graduates in biotech and healthcare companies. Opportunities include finance, marketing, consulting, product management, operations and business development.
• The latest advancements in biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
• The current state of the biotech and healthcare industries in Seattle.
• An inside look at local biotech and healthcare organizations in the area.
• The national debate on healthcare reform.
• A spotlight on local leadership.
• And much more!
Community Participation & Networking
We spend a great deal of time networking with trailblazers in the local health care and biotech community, organizing company tours and regularly bringing industry leaders to speak at Foster. Club members are afforded the opportunity to connect with accomplish Foster graduates who have pursued careers in life-science, medical device, and healthcare industries. We also participate in events sponsored by larger organizations such as the Washington Biotechnology and Biomedical Association (WBBA), providing unparalleled opportunity for club members to network with senior members of leading companies.