Two MCB students, Laura Taylor (Kraemer Lab) and Biswajit Paul (Kiem Lab) are being recognized in the 2016 inaugural class of the Husky 100. See PhC student profiles for Bish and Laura. Students are evaluated on how well they demonstrate the following:
- Discovery Mindset
- Commitment to Inclusive Community
- Capacity for Leadership
- Ready for What is Next
- Connect the Dots.
As part of this prestigious group, students receive:
- Recognition at a Husky 100 event this quarter and individual profiles on the Husky 100 website at http://www.washington.edu/studentlife/husky100; (the website is still
- Opportunities thorughout th following academic year to expand networks with UW students, alumni, faculty, staff and business leaders
- Membership in an exclusive LinkedIn group that will help build connections with employers
- Customized career counseling from the UW Career Center
- Invitations to events hosted by the UW president and provost.
For more information, see the Husky 100 website and http://www.dailyuw.com/news/article_5c384654-bf34-11e5-bfd0-7f3666546270.html. You can also see the Husky 100 Community on Facebook.