UW Internships and Training Opportunities
UW Amgen Scholars Summer Program
Applications for this summer's UW Amgen Scholars Program are now available! The UW Amgen Scholars Summer Program provides an opportunity for undergraduates to explore and prepare for careers in science and biotechnology. Check their website for the deadline or more information:
UW Genome Sciences Summer Program
The Department of Genome Sciences, in partnership with the University of Washington Genomics Outreach for Minorities program, provides summer research opportunities for undergraduate students.
- gain outstanding research experience
- $3000 stipend
- paid room & board
- paid travel for those outside the Seattle area
Applicants must be:
- US citizens or permanent residents
- currently enrolled in and returning to college following the summer research program to continue their undergraduate studies.
- members of a group that is underrepresented nationally in the biomedical sciences.