More than moms and babies, our program focuses on the entire life course, from prenatal stages through adolescence and women’s health. Our students develop the leadership skills to improve the research, service systems, programs, and policies that support the health of women, children, and families in the United States.
The Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health offers interdisciplinary, graduate-level training in maternal and child health research and practice, including epidemiology, biostatistics, program planning and management, policy development, and advocacy.
NEWS & EVENTS
- Ruchi Tiwari(MPH 2019) was awarded the Irvin Emanuel MD Endowed Fellowship
- MCH Director received the Faculty Mentor Award of Excellence from the School of Public Health
- Current student Ashenafi Cherkos (MPH 2019) was accepted into the UW STAR Program
- Recent grad Divya Patil (MPH 2018)is on a Fulbright Scholarship in India studying post-partum depression
- Colleen Kimsey (MPH 2018) will visit eight different post-conflict countries to study peace on the UW Bonderman Travel Fellowship