- Contribute to regional primary care workforce needs by educating culturally-competent PAs for strategic areas of need in the WWAMI region and Nevada.
- Maintain a flexible and innovative curriculum capable of responding to the changing health care system and the evolution of the PA profession.
- Recruit qualified individuals from minority and disadvantaged backgrounds for careers as physician assistants.
- Utilize community-based clinical preceptorships to develop effective physician–physician assistant relationships.
- Develop, implement and maintain MEDEX decentralized didactic campuses in the region for the purpose of increasing access to physician assistant education.
Please find information related to these goals on the pages for Program Statistics, Campus Locations, and Curriculum.