The MEDEX supplemental application is an online form and will not require your actual signature. By clicking the “submit” button applicants acknowledge that the information provided in this application:
- is true, accurate and complete;
- acknowledges an overall understanding of the role of a physician assistant student in the MEDEX Northwest program;
- confirms having read and understood the Technical Standards;
- confirms having read and understood the Criminal History Background Check information;
- confirms the degree option you are applying for.
By submitting this application you authorize MEDEX Northwest to process this application and verify all information provided.
If any information provided in this supplemental application or CASPA application is found to be incomplete, inaccurate or falsified in any way, your application will not be forwarded to the file review process with MEDEX Northwest. If information provided in either application is found to be incomplete or false after being accepted to MEDEX your standing in the program may be jeopardized.