Name field: Enter your full legal name, include any preferred name in (parenthesis).
Email address: Enter current and most used email contact address.
- MEDEX will communicate with applicants via email throughout the admissions process.
- Check your email regularly.
- Make sure MEDEX is in your email account address book so group emails are not automatically declined.
- Periodically check the junk mail or trash folder.
- Email questions directly to MEDEX at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who have specific questions about the CASPA application should email CASPA directly at CaspaInfo@caspaonline.org.
Make sure that contact information is accurate and current. Email or call the MEDEX office with any address, phone number, or email address updates.
New Applicant vs. Re-applicant:
Mark the “new application” field if there is no record of applying to the MEDEX Northwest program within the last five years (since 2012).
Mark the re-applicant box only if an application was previously submitted to the MEDEX Northwest within the last five years. If you are a re-applicant, indicate whether or not you have interviewed with MEDEX before and in what year(s).
Applicants who speak or read any language other than English should indicate this on the application.