Name field: Enter your full legal name, include any preferred name in (parenthesis).
Email address: Enter current and most used email contact address.
- MEDEX will communicate with applicants via email throughout the admissions process.
- Check your email regularly.
- Make sure MEDEX is in your email account address book so group emails are not automatically declined.
- Periodically check the junk mail or trash folder.
- Email questions directly to MEDEX at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who have specific questions about the CASPA application should email CASPA directly at CaspaInfo@caspaonline.org.
Make sure that contact information is accurate and current. Email or call the MEDEX office with any address, phone number, or email address updates.
New Applicant vs. Reapplicant:
Mark the “new application” field if there is no record of applying to the MEDEX Northwest program within the last five years (since 2009).
Mark the reapplicant box only if an application was previously submitted to the MEDEX Northwest within the last five years.
Applicants who speak or read any language other than English should indicate this on the application.