Admissions Frequently Asked Questions
The statements that follow are generalities; they cannot cover all aspects of each individual application. They are meant to provide some insight into MEDEX values and priorities as we select each class for training. Bear in mind that we do not expect to find “perfect” candidates– weaknesses in some areas can be countered by strengths in others. Our aim is to come to a fair judgment about each application as a whole and an individual’s readiness for PA training in our program. Please use the following information to self-assess and to determine ways to present the strongest application.
- FAQ: Policy about Student Employment
- FAQ: Clinical Experience Prerequisite Information
- FAQ: Academic Prerequisite Information
- FAQ: Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- FAQ: Degree and Site Choice Options
- FAQ: CASPA Application
- FAQ: MEDEX Supplemental Application
- FAQ: Additional Application Information
- FAQ: Applying to the University of Washington
- FAQ: Information for Military Applicants
- FAQ: International Medical Graduates (IMGs)
- FAQ: Prior Doctorate Level Professional Training
- FAQ: Disability Resources
This FAQ link was created by the Physician Assistant Education Association. The PAEA is the only national organization representing physician assistant educational programs in the United States. Currently, all of the accredited programs in the country are members of the Association.