The University of Washington Financial Aid Office posts past student budgets as a guide to estimate living expenses while in school.  The UW Office of Student Financial Aid shows both traditional and non-traditional undergraduate student expenses.  Please disregard the rows for resident and non-resident tuition; your MEDEX budget will replace those figures.

Traditional: All single, undergraduate students without dependents (spouse or children) who are living away from parents’ home; undergraduate married students without children whose spouses are also students.

Non-traditional: All graduate/professional students; undergraduates who have children; married undergraduates whose spouses are not also enrolled.

For information on housing options on campus, contact: 206-543-4074 or see the campus housing website.

Some places to start looking for financial aid information: Financial Aid.