As a candidate for the MHA degree at the University of Washington, students are eligible to purchase business cards with the School of Public Health logo and MHA Program name.To order business cards:
- Go to https://dsf.creatcom.washington.edu/DSF/c2/dsf.html
- Select "School of Public Health"
- Start a business card order.
- Scroll down and enter "MHA Candidate, [Year of Graduation]" in the Title 1 field
- Next, enter "Master of Health Administration" in the Department 1 field.
- Click on Update Preview to view a draft of your card. Edit as needed, then Click to Continue.
- To review, click the output.pdf link. If it looks OK, check the yellow approve box and Add To Cart.
- Select a Ship Date and Choose Will Call as the delivery method.
- Click Checkout then select Cash Payment.
(You must pay by cash or check.)
- Sales tax and university fees will be added to your order at time of payment.
- The UW Signature Style or UW Seal Style may be used for a more affordable price.
- If a student wishes to design his/her own business cards, read the specifics of using the School's Soul Catcher logo. The University of Washington Office of Trademarks and Licensing does not allow use of the UW logo on original design business cards.