Molecular Medicine Training Program
Applying to the M3D PhD Program
We welcome applications from highly-motivated students interested in pursuing research at the interface of basic biology and human disease. Students are expected to have strong bench, analytical and quantitative skills.
2. Pay the application fee online using a mastercard or visa debit/credit card. For current information about the fee and fee waivers, please see the Graduate School Application Information page. Please note that the fee is assessed by the Graduate School, not the M3D program. The M3D program therefore cannot approve fee waivers--all requests must be made directly to the Graduate School.
3. Have your official GRE score report submitted directly by ETS. The UW Institution Code is 4854.
4. For international or ESL applicants only, a Certified TOEFL Score Report must be submitted directly by ETS. The UW Institution Code is 4854.
5. All materials must be received by December 15.
6. Top candidates will be contacted for interviews.
7. Admissions decisions will be made by late February or early March.
M3D PhD Program
|Copyright © 2013 University of Washington.
All Rights Reserved.
Funded in part by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute Med Into Grad Initiative.