MyPlan is an academic planning tool for University of Washington Students.
With MyPlan you can:
- Create a plan for next quarter, next year, or all the way to graduation.
- Search for courses that interest you, and add those courses to your Bookmarked list or directly to your plan.
- Audit your progress to explore academic programs and discover which courses you may need to complete your degree.
- Find course sections that will work with your schedule using Schedule Builder.
- Send your planned courses to the registration system.
- Share your plan with advisers to ensure you’re on the right path for academic success.
Additional MyPlan resources
The University of Washington Student Systems Help Center site provides the most up-to-date learning materials and help content for MyPlan. You can find MyPlan quick guides, FAQs, videos, and contact information at helpcenter.uw.edu/myplan.
If you are a UW academic adviser, you can find the most up-to-date help content here.
Myplan transfer planning
MyPlan also enables Washington State Community and Technical College students to begin planning their transfer to the University of Washington. More information about the MyPlan Transfer Planner can be found at myplan.uw.edu/transfer.