I can’t log in to MyUW
To log in to MyUW:
- Click Log in with your UW NetID.
- When prompted, enter your UW NetID and password.
- If you do not have a UW NetID or have forgotten your UW NetID, click to get your UW NetID.
- If you have forgotten your password, click to reset your password.
- If you and your roommate share a computer, his or her ID keeps appearing in the UW NetID field. Delete your Internet browser cookies and then sign in with your UW NetID.
- See Common Problems with the UW NetID Login for information about cookies, shortened domain names, backing up, and expired certificates.
- If you can’t find the answer to solve your problem, call the UW Information Technology Service Center at 206-221-5000 or Contact MyUW.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /nfs/bronfs/uwfs/hw00/d44/myuwfaq/myuwhelp/wp-content/themes/myuw-theme/single.php on line 14