MyUW Help Logo

MyUW Help

View my tax information online

What services are available?

  • 1098-T federal tax information statement (including this and previous years)
  • Student tax information
  • Tax information for international students

Where do I find them?

Links to this information appear on the Student Finances page, in the Tax box. If your page doesn’t have the Tax box, click Add Content to add it.