CNT & Molecular Engineering Seminars
The weekly seminar series organized by CNT and the Molecular Engineering and Sciences Institute provides a forum for bringing national and international leaders in nanoscale science and technology to campus, and for graduate students enrolled in our Dual Ph.D. program in Nanotechnology to present their research.
All seminars are held on Tuesdays from 2:30 to 3:20 PM in Johnson Hall Room 102.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation contact the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at: (206) 543-6450/V, (206) 543-6452/TTY, (206) 685-7264 (FAX), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Physical Chemistry Seminars | Wednesdays 4 pm, Bagley 261 Schedule
- Inorganic Chemistry Seminars | Tuesdays 4 pm, CHB 102 Schedule
- Organic Chemistry Seminars | Mondays 4 pm, Bagley 261 Schedule
- Physics Colloquium | Mondays 4 pm, Physics A102 Schedule
- Condensed Matter and Atomic Physics Seminars | Tuesdays 4 pm, Physics C421 Schedule
- Materials Science and Engineering Seminars | Mondays 3:30 pm, Mueller 153 Schedule
- Chemical Engineering Seminars | Mondays 4 pm, Physics A110 Schedule
- Electrical Engineering Seminars | Tuesdays 10:30 am, EEB 125 Schedule
- Bioengineering Seminars | Thursdays 12:30 pm, Foege N130 Schedule
- Mechanical Engineering Seminars | XXX, XXX Schedule
- Microbiology Seminars | Tuesdays 4 pm, Health Sciences T-733 Schedule
- Biochemistry Seminars | Thursdays 4 pm, Foege S060 Schedule
- Genome Sciences Seminars | Wednesdays 3:30 pm, Foege Auditorium Schedule
- Physiology and Biophysics Seminar | Thursdays 10:30 am, Health Sciences, G-328 Schedule
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Seminars | Days and times vary Schedule