Gifts to the American Indian Studies Program provide resources to develop and create programs that are not covered by state funding. Gifts to the Program support a wide-range of needs funding:
- Student research activities
- Student activities such as the Winter and Spring Powwows and the Native American Indian Students in Advanced Academia (NASAA) annual symposium
- The Native Voices Film Festival
- Raven's Feast, the annual Native graduation ceremony at Daybreak Star
- Annual lectures
- Curriculum development and faculty retention
All gifts are tax deductible and truly make a difference.
Ways to Give
Make a gift online
Online credit card gifts for the American Indian Studies Program can be made through the University of Washington's secure server by going to:
Send a Check
Make checks payable to the University of Washington, with a note indicating the fund you wish to support. Mail your gift to:
- University of Washington
Department of American Indian Studies
Seattle, WA 98195-4305
Call Toll-Free and Use a Credit Card
Call 1-877-UW-GIFTS (1-877-894-4387) and specify which fund or program you wish to support.
Contact Carolyn Black
Director of Development, Colleges of Arts and Sciences can be reached at:
- (206) 685-3863 (telephone)
- cablack (at) u (dot) washington (dot) edu (e-mail)
For customized giving options.