nelc banner

Subscribe to NELC's RSS Feedrss

arabic biblical hebrew modern hebrew persian turkic turkish





comment box





Leave us a comment!


Study Abroad: Transferring Credit

(See FAQs on Earning Credit for Study Abroad.)

International Programs and Exchanges (IPE) will transfer credits from your study abroad program to UW credits. Students should make sure their transcripts are sent to IP&E. Courses will be converted to UW credit when the orange Credit Evaluation Form is completed, signed by the appropriate UW department advisor or faculty, and returned to IP&E by the student. Study abroad credits must be converted to UW course equivalencies even if credit is not required for graduation. Students cannot graduate until their foreign study courses have been converted by IP&E.

Language credits will not count towards language or NELC degree requirements until coursework is evaluated, which varies for each language. Please see the NELC Undergraduate Advisor about the specific procedure to follow prior to studying abroad.


nelc logo return
| NELC Facebook Page | Events | Contact Us | Administrative Gateway | Site Map
MyUW | UW Emergency Alert Site |
UW Privacy
uw logo