About Us

Job Openings

Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Outpatient Dialysis
Harborview Medical Center is looking for a an Outpatient Dialysis Nephrology ARNP/PA to join the UW Multidisciplinary Dialysis team that includes nephrology faculty and fellows, registered nurses, vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, pharmacists as well as interacting with dialysis centers multidisciplinary teams providing dialysis and medical care to the patients. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing outpatient medical and dialysis care including initial and ongoing assessments, diagnoses and treatment of the patient’s medical and dialysis concerns with the care delivered in several community-based dialysis facilities in King County.

Learn more about or apply for this position at UW Hires (Req #132509)

Senior Fellow Trainee
The Division of Nephrology at the University of Washington is seeking a highly talented and motivated postdoctoral fellow to lead pioneering studies in organ regeneration and disease under the combined mentorship of Dr. Stuart Shankland and Dr. Benjamin Freedman.

For additional details, or to apply, please follow the link: UW Academic Jobs (# NN16871)

Patient Care

The Division of Nephrology at the University of Washington is proud to support patient care in both the inpatient and outpatient care settings. Clinic locations and appointment information can be found by accessing links for the General Kidney Clinics and Transplant Clinics.

Administrative Office

1959 NE Pacific Street, Box 356521
HSB, BB1271
Seattle, WA 98195
(206) 543-2346

Directions to the administrative office:
From the University of Washington Medical Center lobby, take the BB elevators to the 12th floor. A directory is available once you exit the elevator. Our office suite is located on the northwest corner of the 12th floor of the Health Sciences Building.


Division of Nephrology Website

For questions or concerns regarding the web site, e-mail Suzanne Patterson at spatterson@nephrology.washington.edu.

If you have questions about specific medical conditions or treatments, please talk with your physician or health-care provider.