Dialysis Fellowship - how to apply
We are currently interviewing candidates to begin a July 1, 2016 Dialysis Fellowship.
Application Requirements: Candidates are considered and accepted on the basis of their overall qualifications
- US M.D. Degree
- US board certified or US board eligible in Nephrology
- Eligible for medical licensure in the state of Washington
Salary range: Fellow candidate will be paid on the national R-level salary scale, typically at the R-6 level.
- Application form [47K MSWord]
- Three references, one of which should come from your Nephrology Fellowship Program Director
- A statement of career plans
Send your application to:
Fellowship Program Administrator, Division of Nephrology
University of Washington
1959 NE Pacific Street, Box 356521
Seattle, WA 98125