Dialysis Fellowship - how to apply
The 2013-2014 Dialysis Fellowship position has been filled.
We will begin accepting 2014-15 applications in Summer 2013.
Application Requirements: Candidates are considered and accepted on the basis of their overall qualifications
- US M.D. Degree
- US board certified or US board eligible in Nephrology
- Eligible for medical licensure in the state of Washington
Salary range: Fellow candidate will be paid on the national R-level salary scale, typically at the R-6 level.
- Application form [47K MSWord]
- Three references, one of which should come from your Nephrology Fellowship Program Director
- A statement of career plans
Send your application to:
Suhail Ahmad, MD
Professor of Medicine
Director, Plasma Exchange & Dialysis Program, UWMC
Medical Director, Hypertension Clinic, UWMC
Scribner Kidney Center
2150 North 107th Street, Suite 160
Seattle, WA 98133