Exams & Committees
Fill out and email the forms below to the Neuro Office: email@example.com
- Establishing a Supervisory Committee
- Use the Graduate School Faculty Locator, it will tell you who is INELIGIBLE to be your GSR on your Sup. Committee. Do this to find out who can be on your committee: 1. Choose Organization- Neuroscience, 2. Do a Search 3. If faculty are listed in the search, they are NOT eligible to be your GSR.
See the Supervisory Committee Page for full details and requirements.
Request-to-Form-a-Supervisory-Committee – Must be emailed to Neuro Office for approval.
The General Exam
- The student must pass
- Registration as a graduate student is required the quarter the exam is taken
See the General Exam Page for full details and requirements.
General Exam Room Request Form– Emailed to the Neuro Office. The Neuro office will reserve a room for the general exam.
- Establish a Reading Committee for your dissertation.
- Director approval required.
See the Reading Committee Page for full details and requirements.
Graduate Program in Neuroscience Request to Form a Reading Committee – Must be emailed to Neuro Office for approval.
The Final Examination
- Student must pass, usually devoted to the defense of the dissertation.
- Registration as a graduate student is required the quarter the exam is taken and the degree is conferred.
- The General and Final Examinations cannot be scheduled during the same quarter.
See the Final Exam Page for full details and requirements.
UW Grad School Reading Committee Approval Form – Must be uploaded to UW ETD Administrator Site by last day of quarter .
Graduate School Dates & Deadlines