Northern California General Neurology Job
Be the only neurologist in this group!
• Join a successful multi-specialty practice
• They seek a general neurologist to replace a retiring community physician
• The group has no neurologist and after December, there will be only one in the community
• See patients at one office and one hospital
• Access to EEG but not EMG
• Vascular fellowship training is preferred but not required
• Solid, consistent referrals from PCPs and the military
• Stroke services medical directorship is available (additional stipend)
• Call of 1:4 (91 days per year)
• Competitive salary
• Small Sierra Nevada community of 12,800
• Four seasons of outdoor recreation
• Hike in the national forest or fish and boat on lakes and rivers
• Ten ski resorts an hour away
• Good public schools as well as several religious schools and a charter school
• Play a round on the country club golf course
• Taste wine at area wineries
• Easy flights through the county airport
• Quick travel to Sacramento, Reno, or Carson City
It does not cost you anything to have St. John Associates help find the right neurology practice for you.
Call me at 800.737.2001 ext. 211 or email me for information.
Have a great day!
St. John Associates
800.737.2001 ext. email@example.com
Follow me on Facebook