UW Classifieds

Anxiety? Upsetting memories? Sleep problems?

Survivors of a traumatic event may suffer for years afterward. Confidential help is available. If you have been raped, attacked, or have experienced a car accident or combat, and you are 18 years old or older, you may be eligible for a research study on the treatment of psychological reactions following trauma. Includes a no-cost evaluation, 10 weeks of no-cost short-term counseling or counseling plus medication and 9 months of follow-up visits.

Call Hillary at 206-685-3617 at UW CATS (Center for Anxiety and Traumatic Stress).