- About the UW
- Academics & Research
- Accessible Technology
- Business & Industry
- Educational Excellence
- Husky Sports
- UW Today
- UW Role & Mission Statement
- Vision & Values
- Visit the UW
Thursday, April 25th, 2013
Our current childcare situation is ending and we are looking for a new Nanny-share situation A.S.A.P. – as soon as May 1 or shortly thereafter.
* we are professionals working at UW
* we live in Bryant area, near UVillage and Burke-Gilman trail
* our son is 9 months old
* we love hiking, cooking, spending time outdoors – and so does our son!
* we have a nanny candidate but would be happy to consider your beloved nanny, if you have someone in mind
* we would be asking for nearly full time hours, 8-6p most weekdays
Things we are looking for in a family:
* ideally a child relatively close in age to our son (5mo-1yr)
* interested in at least 30hrs a week of nanny-share time
*willingness to pay ~$10/hr for Nanny care (unless you have a nanny in mind and know his/her pay scale)
Please email me if you are interested in meeting to discuss!