Thank you to all who participated in NNER 2009!
Download NNER 2009 Final Program Booklet
- Keynote Panel Session
- Invited Keynote Talks
- Invited Expert Study Panels
- Interactive Sessions
- Roundtable Discussions
- 2009 Welcome Reception
- Leadership Cohort Reunions
- Literary Café
- Award Presentations
2009 PROGRAM THEME
- Reflection on learning as the NNER mission is applied
- Responsibility as evidenced in actions and experiences which advance the AED in challenging times
- Renewal efforts: challenges, changes, and progress as we continue to study our understanding and application of the NNER mission in our roles and work
Thursday, October 15
Keynote Panel featuring James Comer, John Goodlad, Henry Levin, and Deborah Meier
Friday, October 16
Interactive sessions, roundtable discussions
Luncheon Keynote plus Awards presentation
Keynote title: "Foreshadowing the Future of Public Schools in the United States" presented by: Dr. Patricia Wasley, Dean, College of Education at the University of Washington and Dr. Vicki Phillips, Director of Education, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Leadership Group Reunions
If you have questions, please contact the Conference Office at email@example.com or 206-543-1537.