MPH Nutrition Fieldwork
MPH Non-GCPD Students: 2 credits
MPH GCPD Students: 1 credit
- Review and follow MPH Nutrition Fieldwork Guidelines.
- In conjunction with fieldwork preceptor, describe project, set timeline and outline final product on the MPH Nutrition Fieldwork Agreement.
- Complete experience planned.
- Provide the preceptor with the MPH Nutrition Fieldwork Student Evaluations and schedule a time to discuss the evaluation. Submit the signed student evaluation to the MPH Nutrition Coordinator.
- Develop a project summary report including a log of activities, reflection on the experience and its application to their future practice of public health.
- Present on the experience to fellow MPH Nutrition Students.
Fieldwork and Practicum Faculty Advisor
Anne Lund, MPH, RD
324 Raitt Hall
April 30, 2012