MPH Nutrition Fieldwork
MPH-nutrition students complete 1-2 fieldwork experiences (NUTR 532). MPH students who are not in the Graduate Coordinated Program in Dietetics complete two fieldwork rotations (2 cr of Nutr 532). MPH/GCPD students complete 1 credit of NUTR 532 (the equivalent of the second fieldwork is completed during the GCPD internship and is documented on the transcript as NUTR 561).
- Review and follow MPH Nutrition Fieldwork Guidelines.
- In conjunction with fieldwork preceptor, describe project, set timeline and outline final product on the MPH Nutrition Fieldwork Agreement.
- Complete experience planned.
- Provide the preceptor with the MPH Nutrition Fieldwork Student Evaluations and schedule a time to discuss the evaluation. Submit the signed student evaluation to the MPH Nutrition Coordinator.
- Develop a project summary report including a log of activities, reflection on the experience and its application to their future practice of public health.
- Present on the experience to fellow MPH Nutrition Students.
Fieldwork and Practicum Faculty Advisor
Anne Lund, MPH, RD
324 Raitt Hall
Updated November 15, 2013