Contact information for core faculty, academic program staff, and CPHN staff is listed in the faculty and staff directory (secure).
Academic Calendar/Finals Schedule
The academic calendar includes beginning and end dates, holidays, and the final exam schedule.
- MyGradProgram is used by students, faculty, and program staff for the administration of graduate education.
- There are two login options at the bottom of the MyGradProgram page. The first allows you to view graduate student information, such as student files and transcripts. The second allows you to view admission applications and view or edit faculty/administrative information.
- If you need access but do not have it, from MyGradProgram, click on the MGP Access Authorization form, fill out the “User Information” section, and then send it to Shannon Delaney, Box 353410.
Online Grading FAQ: Provides answers to common questions about the online grading process.
Grading System: Details the standard grading system, nontraditional grading options, GPA, repeating courses, and grading procedures. Also includes a link to the grading system for graduate students.
Grading System for Graduate Students: Describes how grades should be awarded and explains the correspondence between number grades and letter grades.
Syllabi – UW Disability Statement and Academic Integrity Statement
The School of Public Health CEPC requires that both the Disability Statement and the Academic Integrity Statement be included on all SPH course syllabi. The Academic Integrity Statement, as well as additional guidelines, are available in the SPH Guidelines for Course Syllabi and Course Learning Objectives.
Send textbook orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following information for each textbook needed:
- ISBN, if available
- Whether textbook is required, recommended, or optional
- Number of desk copies needed